B.A. (Hons.) in business Economics is a one of the best UG courses at IIMTU that builds professionalism and promises a bright career. It is a 3 years undergraduate programme that can be pursued directly after Class XII.
School of Arts and Humanities, IIMT University Meerut offers B.A. (Hons.) in Business Economics amidst world class academic settings. The course details upon the key economic theories and concepts in real business situations. Business Economics is the extension of the traditional economics which combines theories of managerial economics & business management. It deals with the study of factors affecting businesses including labour, capital & market and business environment.
The program aims to equip the students with professional tools as well as management principles at graduation level itself and to impart sufficient knowledge in the diverse fields of Economics, Quantitative Techniques, Finance, Econometrics, International Trade, Computers etc.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONS.) BUSINESS ECONOMICS||3 years||15000||1000||1100||Semester Pattern||26100|
• Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations
• Guest Lectures, Live Projects, Case Studies, Research
• Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) / National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)/ Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM )/ Spoken Tutorials
• Personality Development Programs, Employment Enhancement Courses, Self Enhancement Courses
• Flipped classes, Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resource
• Workshops/ Seminars/Conferences/FDP
• Industrial Visits, Summer Trainings, Internships
• Literary club, Eco Club, Sports Club, Students’ grievance Cell, USR Camps
A B.A. Hons student can work as:-
- Investment Analyst.
- Investment Administrator.
- Economic Researcher.
- Cost Estimator.
- Foreign Trade Analyst.
- Financial Service Manager.
- Market Research Analyst.