BBA - Logistic & Supply Chain Management is a three-year full-time undergraduate program that provides students with the essential knowledge of logistics and supply chain control. The course is for those who are interested in looking for a career within the delivery area, which includes freight/ delivery accounts, delivery management, linear trade, port operations charting, customs system, transportation and distribution management.
Students enrolled in this course are geared up with know-how of commercial enterprise administration and management with a combination of the delivery enterprise, shipping techniques, customs laws and many others.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LOGISTIC & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)||3 years||64000||4500||1100||Semester Pattern||83600|
- Industrial Visits and Workshops, Summer Internship Programs.
- NPTEL Certification courses by Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee).
- CMIE (Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy) workshops to explore the facts and figures and their impact on the Indian Economy.
- Guest Lectures on the latest issues of national and international importance.
- Co-curricular activities to inculcate moral, ethical and cultural values along with development of management and leadership skills.
- Live interactive sessions with Alumni of the University.
- Continuous soft skills and aptitude trainings along with rigorous interview preparation from in house & outside corporate trainers and industry experts.
A BBA L&SCM graduate student can work as:
- Warehouse Supervisors.
- Transport Coordinator.
- Operations manager.
- Export sales coordinator.
- Export officer in government.
- Logistics Coordinator.