IIMT University offers three years under graduate programme in Bachelor of hotel management & catering technology - BHMCT through Lateral Entry to the students who have completed 1 year & six months diploma in hotel management.
This course is spread into six semesters. This program is designed to equip the students with the sound knowledge of all prominent areas of the hotel industry. The enriched curriculum of this program is a fine blending of theoretical expertise and hands-on practical knowledge to provide the in-depth information to the students for a remarkable performance in the world of hotel industry.
Moreover, the students may have Entrepreneurial start-ups to explore new avenues in the hospitality. This course unleashes a streak of openings in Catering, Food delivery service, Specialty restaurant, Cruise, Airline Cabin Crew and Pub/Bar etc.
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations, Intensive Research in Basic & Advanced Cuisines/Room Division Management/Food Marketing & Control/ Travel & Tourism.
- Flipped classes, Food & Beverages Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resources.
- FDPs/ Conferences / Seminars/Workshops on Food & Beverages, Flower Arrangement.
- Industrial Internships/industrial Visits in Luxurious Hotels/ Restaurants/Wine & beer Distillery.
- Celebrity Chef Sessions, Guest Lectures by Training managers, Hospitality experts, Learning &Development Managers.
- Frequent Activities/Competitions in Food & Beverages/Housekeeping /Hospitality Quiz.
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurial start-ups in Hotel Industry
- May choose prominent designation of a Chef, Bartender, Butler/steward, on or off premise Catering manager, Food delivery executive, Specialty restaurant host/hostess, Cruise chef, Airline Cabin Crew member, etc.
- Bright Career in Retail industry & Customer relationship executive and sales assistant.