Bachelor of Law Integrated (B.A.LL.B) is a 5 year integrated program spread over 10 semesters. The Program consists of law and humanities courses. The well formulated curriculum helps the students to acquire sound knowledge to adroitly address the global challenges in the field of law. The students get opportunities to form a strong base by studying the History of India, the Legal History of India, Economics, Sociology and Political Science in order to understand the functioning of the state.
This program is aimed to prepare the students for a wide range of career opportunities in law by providing best teaching, learning and training under the best guidance of the distinguished & highly qualified faculty members, legal experts, advisors and experienced trainers thus, enabling them to serve the local, national and global communities with excellence, integrity and professionalism. Clinical, Electives, and Legal Internships are the integral part of the curriculum. Moreover, it emphasises upon not only turning the youth into future legal luminaries but also promises on inculcating right values and ethics in them for their holistic development.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF LAW INTEGRATED||5 years||30000||2000||Semester Pattern||45000|
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations.
- Regular Guest Lectures, Case Studies, Research Projects, Moot Court.
- Flipped Classes, Smart Classes, E- Learning Resources.
- Workshops, Symposia, Seminars, Conferences, Internship Programs, District Legal Services Authority Programs.
- Visits to Consumer Court, Family Court, District Court, High Court, Legal Aid Clinic, Lok Adalat and Jails.
The B.A.LL.B Graduates can be employed in the field of-
- Judiciary, Advocacy.
- Legal Cells of Private and Public Sector Companies.
- State Bar Councils.
- Consulting Firms, Indian and Foreign Law Firms.
- Legal Department of Foreign Companies.
- Multi- National Companies.
- Global Audit and Compliance Firms.
- Public Prosecutor, Legal Advisor, Legal Probationary Officer, Notary, Law Reporter.