B.Sc. Data Science is a 3-year full-time course that comes under the domains of Computer Science, Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. The scientific methods, processes, algorithms, statistics, Big Data Domain, machine learning and systems analysis are part of core Data Science that extracts knowledge and insights from noisy, structured, unstructured data and apply it in a broad range of application domains. At IIMT University it is a collaborated program with ECIIT Kanpur and professors from IIT take their lectures in the specialised subjects and guide our students with the practical aspects of the Data science fundamentals.
This course is highly popular among students in India and abroad because of its increasingly high demand and diverse future scope in tech companies, consultancies, market research companies and energy sectors. The students get enrolled after completing this degree program into specialised master’s degree and research field.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE-DATA SCIENCE)||3 years||47000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||66600|
- BSc Data Science imparts business Analytic’s basics across various sectors like manufacturing, healthcare, banking, finance, marketing, E-business strategies, etc.
- Students after completing this course would be able to deal with large sets of data and become an expert in programming, machine learning, data wrangling, data intuition, software engineering, data visualization, etc.
- The Core Programming Languages included in this specialisation are: include SQL, Python, R, SAS, Scala, Julia, MATLAB, and Linux along with the knowledge of extensive tools.
- It is the Trendiest course ruling the tech world by skilled data science professionals and advanced knowledge.
- The students learn by mathematical concept how to juggle the data and give it a new shape.
- The companies offer enormous job opportunities and handsome salaries to Data science professionals.
Data Science is considered in one of the top 50 trendiest jobs in the world therefore; today is the right time to pursue this specialised course. Many career opportunities after completing this course are:
- According to LinkedIn, Data Science is the future of business and e-commerce world.
- You not only can earn a higher salary & get a stable career, but you can also explore and learn different techniques and technologies involved in the process.
- From 2017 to 2019 there is around 40% increase in jobs in the data science field and it is expected to increase in creating more than 2 Lakhs job opportunities by the end of 2022.