Candidates who had passed their diploma in Civil or relevant fields are eligible for B.Tech Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry). In this program, students get direct admission in the 2nd year of the course.
Civil engineers are needed by construction companies and other engineering firms all around the world to develop new technologies, construct better homes and communities, transport people to their destinations as efficiently as possible, and mitigate the catastrophic effects of climate change.
Moreover, a team of Civil Engineers can help a community recover from a natural disaster and improve the quality of life for people. Thus, we can conclude that one of the most fascinating occupations available is Civil Engineering thanks to these prospects.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (CIVIL ENGINEERING) [LATERAL ENTRY]||3 years||55000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||76600|
The unique features that differentiate it from other streams are as follows:
- Since the dawn of civilization, Civil engineering has existed and is arguably the oldest type of engineering.
- There are numerous specialisations available in civil engineering.
- Civil Engineers get many opportunities to interact with individuals, which increases their exposure.
- In addition to improving your resume and opening up lucrative career opportunities, a civil engineer gets to contribute to the general welfare of society.
- Civil engineering is the future of a sustainable society.
After B.Tech CE many career options are available such as:
- Can work in Government Departments.
- Can work in Research Institutes.
- Work as Group ‘A’ officers through Indian Engineering Service
- Become Entrepreneur and start their consultancy.
- Work as Site Engineers.