B.Tech in Electrical Engineering has been designed under the supervision of the Industry Experts & experienced Academicians. This program is also revised time to time as per the suggestion of experts.
The students can choose the subject of their interest as UG program has adopted CBCS (Choice Based Credit System). The various labs that come under the UG program are Basic of Electrical Engineering Lab, Fundamentals of Electronics Engineering, Electrical Machines Lab, Digital Electronics Lab, Control Systems Lab, Microcontroller Lab etc. PDP & Soft Skills training starts from the second year onwards. Students undergo internships every year. The Training & Placement department actively works 24*7 for student’s recruitment in the best companies.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERNING)||4 years||55000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||76600|
- Status of 12B for Advance Research.
- Modern Laboratories with equipments at par with the Industry.
- Smart Class conduction.
- Personality Development Classes.
- State of the art Research & Development Cell.
- World class sports facility such as swimming, horse riding, shooting, athletics etc.
After completion of the program there are various scopes for the graduates. They can work in companies related to the field of:
- Solar Energy,
- Electric & Electronics manufacturing firms,
- Automobile industries,
- Sugar Plants,
- Hydro & Thermal plants.
- TATA Motors etc.