Welcome to our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) program! Our curriculum is developed to give pupils a thorough education in the visual arts. Students will hone their talents in a range of mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, and digital art, through a combination of classroom instruction and studio work.
Critical thinking and creative exploration are valued in our programme. Students are encouraged to experiment with various art-making methods and processes while establishing their own distinctive aesthetic. Additionally, they will learn how to evaluate and appreciate works of art as well as how to express their views and viewpoints in both written and spoken presentations.
You will have access to a variety of resources and facilities as a BFA student to support your artistic practise. Modern equipment and technology are available in our studio facilities, and our faculty comprises accomplished artists who are dedicated to assisting you in realising your artistic ambitions.
The combination of obligatory and elective courses in our curriculum enables students to focus on their areas of interest. The art history, current art theory, and professional development courses that students take in addition to their studio programmes will help them prepare for jobs in the arts or for graduate study.
Students will have the chance to display their work in our gallery space and take part in off-campus exhibitions and activities throughout their time in the programme. These chances give students vital exposure and networking possibilities as they get ready to start their artistic careers.
Our BFA programme is the ideal choice for you if you are passionate about the visual arts and want to maximise your creative potential. Explore the limitless opportunities in the world of art with us!
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|B.A in FINE ARTS||3 years||15000||1000||1100||Semester Pattern||26100|
Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) programme has a number of benefits, such as:
- Comprehensive visual arts education: Through a combination of in-class instruction and studio work, students acquire a comprehensive visual arts education. They hone their talents in a range of media, such as printmaking, digital art, sculpting, painting, and drawing.
- Focus on critical thinking and creative exploration: Students are encouraged to try out various art-making methods while establishing their own distinctive styles. Additionally, they learn how to evaluate and appreciate works of art as well as how to express their views and viewpoints in both written and spoken presentations.
- Modern studio facilities: As part of our programme, students have access to modern studio facilities outfitted with the newest tools and technologies to support their artistic practise.
- Experienced instructors: Our instructors are accomplished artists who are dedicated to assisting students in realizing their creative ambitions.
- Opportunities for specialization: Using a combination of obligatory and elective courses, students can focus on their areas of interest.
- Opportunities for networking and exhibition: Students get the chance to display their work in our gallery space and take part in off-campus exhibitions and events, giving them significant exposure. Courses in art history, current art theory, and professional development are all included in our curriculum to prepare students for jobs in the arts or further study in graduate school.
Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) programme graduates have a wide range of professional opportunities in the arts and allied sectors. Here are a few instances:
- Visual artist: A large number of BFA graduates work as professional artists, producing and exhibiting their work in galleries, at art shows, and on websites. BFA graduates can work at galleries, museums, or other cultural institutions as arts administrators, managing operations, fundraising, marketing, and programming.
- Art educator: BFA holders may instruct at public or private schools, community centres, museums, or studios. Graphic designers, web designers, product designers, and other specialised design professions are all open to BFA grads.
- Illustration: BFA graduates with this skill set can find employment in the publishing, advertising, or entertainment sectors. BFA graduates with an interest in the visual arts can work as art therapists, assisting patients in using art to express themselves and work through emotions.
- Curator: BFA holders who organise exhibits and preserve collections can find employment at museums or galleries.