IIMT University offers a three-year undergraduate program in Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology leading to a Bachelor of Science degree. The program is designed to prepare students for a career in radiography and imaging technology, with a focus on the use of diagnostic imaging equipment and procedures. Students will learn how to operate and maintain radiography equipment, develop imaging films, and perform radiographic procedures.
The B.Sc. in Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology program at IIMT University offers students an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the field of radiography and imaging technology.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|B.Sc. in Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology||3 years||40000||2000||Annual Pattern||57000|
- Curriculum: The program covers a range of topics, including human anatomy and physiology, radiographic procedures, radiation physics and protection, and image interpretation. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the principles and practices of radiography and imaging technology.
- Hands-on training: Students receive hands-on training in the use of diagnostic imaging equipment, including X-ray, CT, MRI, and ultrasound machines. They also learn how to develop imaging films and perform radiographic procedures, gaining practical experience in real-world settings.
- Experienced faculty: The program is taught by experienced faculty members who have extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of radiography and imaging technology. They provide students with guidance and mentorship to help them succeed in their studies and careers.
- State-of-the-art facilities: The program is supported by state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, providing students with a supportive learning environment. They have access to the latest imaging technology, allowing them to develop skills in using and maintaining diagnostic equipment.
- Career prospects: Graduates of the program can expect to find career opportunities in hospitals, clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, and research institutions. They may work as radiologic technologists, imaging technologists, or other related positions, with opportunities for advancement in their careers.
Graduates of the B.Sc. in Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology program at IIMT University can expect to find career opportunities in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, and research institutions. Some of the career options available to graduates include:
- Radiologic technologist
- Imaging technologist
- MRI technologist
- CT technologist
- Ultrasound technologist
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Radiology information technologist
- Mammography technologist
- Radiation therapist
- Clinical applications specialist