Welcome to the IIMT University's Certificate Course in Visual Communication, a thorough course aimed at giving students the abilities and information needed for a rewarding profession in visual communication. The course lasts 30 hours and is given in a hybrid style (online and offline). The course covers a range of visual communication topics, such as typography, graphic design, branding, advertising, and design concepts. Learners will get a competitive edge in the job market and be ready for a fulfilling career in this interesting profession by enrolling in this programme. The following list of programme highlights:
- Hybrid manner: To give students flexibility, the programme is delivered in a hybrid manner that combines online and offline study.
- Faculty with experience: The programme is taught by professionals with extensive experience in the field who have a thorough awareness of the most recent trends and methods in visual communication.
- Learning by doing: To give students real-world experience in visual communication, the programme gives them the chance to work directly with the most recent software and technology.
- Industry-Related Curriculum: The curriculum contains all the skills and information necessary to work in the sector and is created to fulfil the expectations of the industry.
- Practical Projects: Throughout the programme, students will work on practical projects to put their newfound knowledge and skills to use.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
Numerous job opportunities are available in a variety of areas, including advertising, graphic design, branding, web design, and digital marketing, thanks to IIMT University's Certificate Course in Visual Communication. Design concepts, typography, graphic design, branding, and other topics are among those covered in the programme that give students the skills and knowledge they need to work in these fields. Graduates of the programme can work as graphic designers, visual communicators, branding specialists, creative directors, art directors, web designers, and other positions. Graduates of this programme will be well-positioned to pursue rewarding employment in this fascinating profession given the increasing demand for visual communication abilities in the modern digital era.