The aim of D.El.Ed programme is to prepare effective primary school teachers who are capable of responding to the progressive needs of the modern Indian society. This is Two-Year Diploma Program affiliated to DIET, Lucknow.
This Program has been approved by NCTE, SCERT an apex body for governing and regulating the entire teacher education program in India. This Program enables prospective teachers to understand the nature, purpose and philosophy of primary education and to acquire competencies pertinent to stage specific pedagogy.
Curriculum development and its continuous evaluation to foster creative thinking among the students and apply community resources as educational inputs are the main focus points in this program.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- Candidates with at least 50%marks in higher secondary (10+ 2) or in any equivalent examinations.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories will be given relaxation of 5% in minimum marks.
- Other eligibilities viz. age, reservation, application fee etc. are decided by the Government of UP.
- An appropriate blend of Theory and Practice.
- State-of-the-Art infrastructure and Modern Pedagogy to ensure learning beyond Classrooms.
- Guest Lectures are held to expose students to a variety of learning experience.
- Various extra –curricular activities for all round development of the young minds.
- Internships are properly monitored by our experienced faculty members.
- Learning projects in collaboration of peers are highly appreciated and promoted.
After completing D.El.Ed. course the candidates shall be eligible to appear in teacher qualifying exams: CTET ,UP-TET,SUPER TET and get a job as a teacher in private and government primary schools or may open own schools.