Diploma in Automobile Engineering (Lateral Entry) is a 2-year program for students who want to take admission after 12th class or after having ITI diploma. In this course, the applicants will gain academic as well as practical knowledge from eminent experts in the automobile sector.
This course is one of the best Diploma programs in Engineering. Diploma in Automobile Engineering is related to designing, testing, and understanding of the parts and working of various parts of the automobile, which helps the candidate in getting a job in the automobile industry.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING (LATERAL) - MECHANICAL AUTOMOBILE||2 years.||30000||2000||Semester Pattern||43500|
- Industry oriented curriculum.
- Placement in renowned private and government companies.
- Personality development cell for making students industry-ready.
- Profound learning experience through textbooks and prototypes.
- Career opportunities in Mahindra, Tata industries, Godrej, Ashok Leyland etc.
- Smart class rooms with advanced modern technological facilities.
- World class laboratories for experimental learning.
- Students after diploma in mechanical engineering can work in different sectors like, vehicle manufacturing and aviation industry.
- They are eligible to apply for positions in both the private and public sectors.
- After completing the diploma in production engineering there are plenty of job opportunities waiting for you in manufacturing industries, automobile industries, construction industries, refining industries and food processing industries etc.
- Can work as a process engineer, quality engineer, industrial manager, operation analyst, production artist, management engineer, manufacturing engineer, broadcast engineer, instrumental engineer, electrical engineer, design assistant, assistant manager, editor, research assistant, etc.