Diploma in Production Engineering is a 3 year program for students who take admission immediately after 10th class. In this program, students study mechanical devices and their mechanisms as well as a variety of production and manufacturing processes. The curriculum of this program is designed in such a way that it covers all the essential areas to prepare the students for industry.
After the completion of this course, the students not only have good knowledge about production engineering but they also have communication and aptitude skills. Diploma in Production Engineering is currently in ultimate demand in Manufacturing Industry, Construction Industry, Refining Industry, Food Processing Industry etc.
- Industry oriented curriculum.
- World class laboratories for experimental learning.
- Smart class rooms with advanced modern technological facilities.
- Personality development cell for making students industry-ready.
- Placement in renowned private and government companies.
- Profound learning experience through textbooks and prototypes.
- Career opportunities in Mahindra, Tata industries, Godrej, Ashok Leyland etc.
- Students after diploma in mechanical engineering can work in different sectors like, vehicle manufacturing and aviation industry.
- They are eligible to apply for positions in both the private and public sectors.
- After completing the diploma in production engineering there are plenty of job opportunities waiting for you in manufacturing industries, automobile industries, construction industries, refining industries and food processing industries etc.
- Can work as a process engineer, quality engineer, industrial manager, operation analyst, production artist, management engineer, manufacturing engineer, broadcast engineer, instrumental engineer, electrical engineer, design assistant, assistant manager, editor, research assistant, etc.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING - MECHANICAL PRODUCTION||3 years.||30000||2000||Semester Pattern||43500|