Post-Graduation in Humanity and Arts from SOAH, IIMTU helps students to build a good theoretical and practical understanding of Human Rights, Law, Philosophy-its regional & historical significance, domestic and International level learning along with the Politics. SoAH at IIMTU is thriving with assistance of Experienced & highly qualified faculties, advanced curriculum, state-of-the-art infrastructure, best teaching-learning milieu.
It provides a plethora of opportunities for M.A students in various fields. It also offers multiple opportunities to the students to improve and enhance their learning and other skills through excellent pedagogies and strategies used by the faculties while teaching. The students get best learning, best training & best platform to equip them with professional qualities to perform well in their life. Post- Graduation from School of Art & Humanities, IIMTU is the real way to improve your knowledge and transferable skills like critical thinking, communication skills & cultural awareness to an advanced level.
- Political Science
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF ARTS||2 years||10000||1000||1100||Semester Pattern||22100|
- Experienced & Highly Qualified faculties with Prolific Knowledge.
- Well- Equipped Library, Digital Campus with 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Curriculum at par with all the contemporary needs.
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations.
- Guest Lectures, Live Projects, Case Studies, Research.
- Flipped classes, Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resource.
- Workshops/ Seminars/Conferences/FDP.
- Placement oriented Trainings and industrial Visits.
- Summer Trainings / Internships
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) / National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)/ Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM)/ Spoken Tutorials.
- Self Enhancement Courses.
- Employment Enhancement Courses.
- Literary club, Eco Club, Sports Club, Students’ grievance Cell.
Master's degree in Arts serves as the foundation for higher studies in fields such as M.Phil and PhD. Upon successful completion of the course, students get an opportunity to show their versatility in numerous professions such as:-
- Teacher/ Professor,
- Linguistic, Anthropologist,
- Advertising, Sales Agent, Technical Writer, Artist, Counsellor, Event Organizer, Public Relations Manager,
- Content Writer, Consultant, Researcher, Editor, Historian, Museum Worker/Curator, Cultural Anthropologist,
- FBI Agent, Interpreter or Translator, Advertising Manager, Journalist, Foreign Correspondent and Human Resources Specialist etc.