The area of engineering known as electrical engineering deals with the study and use of electronics, electromagnetic, and electricity. Electronics, power engineering, digital computers, telecommunications, RF engineering, control systems, and signal processing are some of the subfields in this category.
The course's emphasis is still on developing and testing integrated circuits (ICs), capacitors, inductors and resistors. Enrolled students are taught how to create control systems, electrical circuits, electric cables and computer systems. Problems with systems like electric power transmission and electrical machinery are fixed by electrical engineers.
The foundational knowledge and ideas of math, physics, computer science and project management are primarily covered in this programme. Electrical and electronics engineering has several sub disciplines including - power, electronics, telecommunications, control, signal processing, microelectronic instrumentation, and computers.
Transformers, power control in industries, distribution of electrical energy, electric motors, their control and possible barriers to electricity generation, collecting and transmission are all covered in electrical engineering.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)||2 years.||55000||5000||3600||Semester Pattern||81600|
- Experienced and knowledgeable Faculty members.
- Equipped and well-maintained Labs for Practical exposure.
- Skill Development Offline & Online Programs.
- Cross Trainings and Seminars.
- Guest Lectures, Seminar, Webinars and workshops.
- Industrial Visits and Internship programs.
Students with a master's degree in electrical engineering have more career opportunities and work with their full potential in PSUs such as:
- SAIL etc.
- Students are employed in the private sector as design engineers,
- Service & maintenance engineers,
- Field technicians etc.
- The candidates can further go into field of research and pursue Doctoral program as well.