ECE has been growing at a very rapid pace and has a bright future in India. Recently 5G spectrum allotments have been completed and also now we are fully self dependent on manufacturing radar antenna through PCM techniques. Semi-conductor market is at its boom and is growing at a faster pace. So, there is every opportunity of advanced research for learned PG graduates in ECE.
The EE department of IIMT University Meerut has advanced facilities in terms of labs and industrial exposure for PG students. The department organises seminars, symposium, conferences and expert lectures on regular intervals for PG scholars. The department is actively involved in R&D activities regularly publish their research in reputed Journals and Conferences. The research areas include Wireless Communication and Networks, Microwave Engineering, Antenna design, VLSI Design, Signal and Image Processing, Communication Engineering and Embedded Systems.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- Experienced and knowledgeable Faculty members.
- Equipped and well-maintained Labs for Practical exposure.
- Skill Development Offline & Online Programs.
- Cross Trainings and Seminars.
- Guest Lectures, Seminar, Webinars and workshops.
- Industrial Visits and Internship programs.
Masters Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering opens up job avenues for candidates in sector of:
- Embedded systems and
- Candidates have full potential to take up roles in PSUs such as:
- SAIL etc.
- In the private sector students are hired as:
- Design engineers,
- Service & maintenance engineers and
- Field technicians.
- The candidates can further go into field of research and pursue Doctoral program as well.