The Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Education is a one-year diploma program in Yoga Education designed to prepare the skilled yoga professionals who wish to pursue their career in yoga. This program equips the students with all the essential knowledge, skills & training and the benefits of Yoga for the mankind which can be used in their daily lifestyle. It also helps the students to understand how yogic practices work for fitness and wellness through various forms of yoga along with the way to control an individual’s mind and emotions. Moreover, it helps the students to connect their inner soul with the outside world.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN YOGA EDUCATION||1 year||15000||1000||Semester Pattern||27000|
- Highly Qualified and Distinguished Teachers in Yoga Education.
- Internship Program as a Part of the Curriculum.
- Opportunity to Learn yoga from renowned Experts.
- Exposure to explore various Asanas and Pranayama with their Benefits.
- Yoga Therapy and Indoor Yoga Hall.
After completing the PG Diploma in yoga education a student can pursue his/her career as:-
- A yoga teacher,
- A yoga Therapist,
- A yoga Instructor,
- A researcher in Yoga,
- A therapist,
- A health club trainer/Instructor, and
- Can also open his/her own yoga Centre.