PhD Botany is a Doctorate course of about 3-5 years time duration. In this course students mainly deal with the research and lab work.
The main area of study in PhD course is the study of plants and how they survive and interact with other living and non-living components of the environment. In our Institute, we have full-time as well as part-time courses available for students. Full time course is of 3 years and part time is of about 5 years duration.
- Focus on study of plants and how they survive.
- Presentation and communication skills are enhanced.
- Good understanding of information technology.
- Research work will be done on a tedious topic.
- Laboratories facilities are good enough for Ph.D. students.
- NPTEL and MOOCS courses are available.
High scope in various jobs like:
- Forest services,
- Plant Health,
- Food companies,
- National parks etc.