IIMT University follows a simple and hassle-free admission process. The admission procedure to IIMT University starts with its announcements through national and regional newspapers. The University also uses various communication channels such as digital campaigns on the website, facebook, educational portals and other e-mediums to inform prospective students about admission. The admission form along with brochure is available both online and offline.
A dedicated admission cell under the supervision of the Head of Admissions works to make the admission process faster and easier for the students. The admission cell guides & counsels the students on the program details and answers all their queries.
Registration of Students
- The students can register themselves by filling out the application form available at the university reception. To register online, click here .
- A Registration Fee of Rs. 2000 /- is payable at the time of registration. The payment can be made through Paytm, bank draft, NEFT, and other online payment services.
- The application form should be duly filled out and complete in all aspects. The completed application form can be submitted online. You can also send the hard copy of the downloaded filled application form along with the bank draft or the proof of payment (if paid through any other mode) to the following address:
The Admission Section
‘O’ Pocket, Ganga Nagar,
Meerut – 250001
- The candidates are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria of the course applied for and called for a Personal Interview (PI) and assessment test.
- Candidate can also take admission on the basis of the valid CUET Score.
- Admission is granted based on the final evaluation of the assessment test and PI.
- Admission is granted based on the final evaluation done by the PI team that includes members from the respective programs as well.
- Please note that registration does not guarantee admission. The decision of the admission cell is deemed final in this regard.
International Admissions :
Programs and Fees Structure
IIMTU offers a diverse range of courses with a competitive fee structure that varies depending on the program and duration of study. We provide scholarship opportunities to eligible students and have various financing options available. Following is the updated Fees Structure for the Session 2023-24.
SCHOLARSHIP AND EDUCATION LOAN