M.Sc. Botany is a 2 year postgraduate program. This course includes the study of plant life, its structures, characteristics, features and a lot more. Under this program, the students acquire adequate knowledge of Biodiversity and the anatomy of a plant. M.Sc. Botany is an advanced course that focuses on the modern technology.
This course equally covers theoretical and practical sessions.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE (BOTANY)||2 years||15000||1000||1100||Semester Pattern||27100|
- Theoretical course along with the research.
- In -demand course, specifically for the academic sector.
- The course incorporates core courses, electives and practical.
- Course delivery methods involve lab work, workshops etc.
- Syllabus comprises of all subjects related to microbes.
- It involves detailed study of all topics of plant biology.
Opportunities wait in areas like:
- Public health service,
- Forest service,
- Department of conservation etc.
- Biotechnological research on various species of bacteria, algae and fungi.