MBA - Agribusiness is a full time two years Post Graduate Degree programme. On Rising demand of graduates with Agri-Business Management has led to the introduction of MBA in Agri-Business.
The main of IIMT University’s curriculum of MBA programme is intended with an objective to prepare students for Agri-Business Management roles in the public and private sectors in India & abroad.¬
- Agri Marketing
- Agri Finance
- Information Technology in Agriculture
- Agri Input
- Live Stock Production
- Review, analyse and evaluation through various clubs to excel in diversified fields with focus on Agriculture and its management.
- Dedicated & distinguished faculty members for lectures & Case-discussion.
- Rigorous Interview Preparation from Agri-Business Trainers and Experts.
- Industry Aligned Curriculum based on New Education Policy, 2020 for providing culture of multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary education.
- One to one Mentorship for students’ personal & professional growth.
- Collaborations with School of Agriculture for deeper understanding of Agri-Business.
- Special emphasis on Start-Ups and entrepreneurship through well-established Research & Development Cell at IIMT University.
- Industrial Visits, guest lectures by Agri-Industry experts, National & International Seminars/workshops/conferences/ academic meetings/conclaves for exchanging agri-business views across the globe.
- Project based learning with summer internship programmes, continuous soft skills training programme.
After successful completion of the MBA program students can get exhilarating career opportunities in India or Abroad as:
- Agri-Business Specialist in multiple Avenues of Agri-Business World.
- Agri-Marketing Experts.
- Agri-Finance Expert.
- Agri-Information technology Expert.
- Farming Planner.
- Agri-Business Consultant in National & International Agribusiness Start- ups.
- Opportunities for opening Dairy Farms, Organic Farms and Floriculture Farms.
- Agri- Entrepreneurship Start ups.
- Career Options in Teaching and Research after completion of MBA Agri-business Programme.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT)||2 years||65000||2000||1100||Semester Pattern||81100|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The program will include insightful information on agricultural principles required for agricultural applications.
- PEO-2 Program participants will learn about current technological trends and find solutions to business and agricultural issues.
- PEO-3 Program will have the interpersonal skills and practical experience to work in both domestic and foreign situations.
- PEO-4 Program participants will be committed to society, ethically aware, and creatively professional.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: To manage and solve agricultural business issues, apply your knowledge of management theories and procedures.
- PO2: To make decisions about agricultural concerns that are supported by evidence, encourage analytical and critical thinking.
- PO3: Understanding, analysing, and being able to convey worldwide economic, legal, and ethical elements of management and business in agriculture.
- PO4: Able to work well in a team atmosphere and effectively lead themselves and others to the accomplishment of corporate goals.
- PO5: Expert at organising, fostering, and incubating innovative agribusiness
- PO6: Ability to plan, carry out, analyse, and monitor strategic projects, programmes, and management-related policies.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Get managerial training for running agribusiness
- PSO2: Recognize the elements of an agriculture business strategy.
- PSO3: To familiarize students with the setting in which the agricultural industry is run.
- PSO4: To educate students on the effects of macro- and micro-environmental factors on agriculture.
- PSO5: To introduce global, Indian, and agribusiness policy as well as agricultural heritage