MBA - Agribusiness is a full time two years Post Graduate Degree programme. On Rising demand of graduates with Agri-Business Management has led to the introduction of MBA in Agri-Business.
The main of IIMT University’s curriculum of MBA programme is intended with an objective to prepare students for Agri-Business Management roles in the public and private sectors in India & abroad.¬
- Agri Marketing
- Agri Finance
- Information Technology in Agriculture
- Agri Input
- Live Stock Production
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT)||2 years||65000||2000||1100||Semester Pattern||81100|
- Review, analyse and evaluation through various clubs to excel in diversified fields with focus on Agriculture and its management.
- Dedicated & distinguished faculty members for lectures & Case-discussion.
- Rigorous Interview Preparation from Agri-Business Trainers and Experts.
- Industry Aligned Curriculum based on New Education Policy, 2020 for providing culture of multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary education.
- One to one Mentorship for students’ personal & professional growth.
- Collaborations with School of Agriculture for deeper understanding of Agri-Business.
- Special emphasis on Start-Ups and entrepreneurship through well-established Research & Development Cell at IIMT University.
- Industrial Visits, guest lectures by Agri-Industry experts, National & International Seminars/workshops/conferences/ academic meetings/conclaves for exchanging agri-business views across the globe.
- Project based learning with summer internship programmes, continuous soft skills training programme.
After successful completion of the MBA program students can get exhilarating career opportunities in India or Abroad as:
- Agri-Business Specialist in multiple Avenues of Agri-Business World.
- Agri-Marketing Experts.
- Agri-Finance Expert.
- Agri-Information technology Expert.
- Farming Planner.
- Agri-Business Consultant in National & International Agribusiness Start- ups.
- Opportunities for opening Dairy Farms, Organic Farms and Floriculture Farms.
- Agri- Entrepreneurship Start ups.
- Career Options in Teaching and Research after completion of MBA Agri-business Programme.