Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course with twin specialisations to evolve the entrepreneurial and managerial skills among the students. The teaching methodology used is completely experiential wherein students learn from doing activities, live sessions, discussions, dynamic facilitation and immersions to produce highly competitive managers and administrators for the corporate and Government sectors.
The curriculum has been designed to develop a deep insight of the various aspects of the course into the students and help them emerge as a leader with transformational zeal to work & meet the global learning demand, recognise the opportunities around them, comprehend their capabilities, inner potential and facilitate in bringing it to the forefront with new business thoughts and handling them efficiently.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||3 years||49000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||68600|
- Industrial Visits and Workshops, Summer Internship Programs.
- NPTEL Certification courses by Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee).
- CMIE (Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy) workshops to explore the facts and figures and their impact on the Indian Economy.
- Guest Lectures on the latest issues of national and international importance.
- Co-curricular activities to inculcate moral, ethical and cultural values along with development of management and leadership skills.
- Live interactive sessions with Alumni of the University.
- Continuous soft skills and aptitude trainings along with rigorous interview preparation from in house & outside corporate trainers and industry experts.
After completion of this course, the students are capable of taking leadership roles in diverse public and personal sectors which include:
- PR & advertising and marketing,
- Income & advertising.
- Sales executives,
- Advertising executives,
- HR Executives, and
- R & D Executives by many Corporate and MNCs.