After schooling (class 12th) is over, the students who are willing to make their career in the field of Engineering & Technology begin to quest for an engineering university in UP (Uttar Pradesh) in particular. Technical institution are the places where students enroll themselves to pursue and learn various programs from the highly qualify faculty members. IIMT University is the one of India’s list of top 10 engineering universities, U.P. (Uttar Pradesh), Delhi NCR, North India which satisfies the requirement of the students by offering well experienced teachers who can provide excellent teaching-learning process.
The students who are conscious enough to plan their career as engineers/technocrats can easily approach to IIMT University if willing to be the part of a top engineering university in Uttar Pradesh (U.P.), North India. IIMT University situates in ‘O’ Pocket, Ganga Nagar Colony, Mawana Road, Meerut, West U.P. (Uttar Pradesh) an adjoining area of Delhi NCR. IIMT University has a shining legacy of more than 24 years leaving behind the footprints on the way to success.
Distinguished features of IIMT University – IIMTU
Engineering Disciplines: Engineering is considered to be a discipline, an art and a profession that applies scientific theory and innovative ideas towards designing, developing and analyzing technological solution. The major branches of Engineering are Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electronics Communication and Mechanical & industrial Engineering. Rest of the sub disciplines are considered to be the combination and extensions of the major branches. Amongst the major branches engineering is known as the evergreen branch.
IIMT University offers most of the engineering branches at large. It provides opportunities to the students also who want to enter the diploma in engineering after completing 10th grade (from a recognized board).
Alumni Network: IIMT University has name as a top engineering university in Delhi NCR on various grounds. One noticeable factor is a strong network between the university and its alumni. This network of IIMT University is very wide and strong. The alumnus speaks:
- Life at IIMT University has been an exceptionally firm educational experience.
- A strong foundation is needed for a strong structure.
- IIMT University helps carving the foundation and keeps standing against the test of time.
- The curriculum and more over the faculty-students discussion provide a very stimulating environment for learning. This helps the students in developing a keen scientific temperament. IIMTians are glad for being a part of this wonderful university.
- The students are well prepared for interviews.
Why IIMT University [IIMTU] for Engineering?
- IIMT University is a best private university in UP (Uttar Pradesh) for engineering as it provides quality placement by long-term association and exclusive tie-ups with the top industries/companies.
- It is one of the best options for engineering courses. It binds the communities of diverse culture, religion and castes together. It increases cultural literacy and awareness of global issues.
- IIMT University believes in ‘easy to approach’ method in teaching learning process among the faculties and the students.
- IIMT University is admired because of its good academic record. It offers many activities such as sports, industrial visit, cultural events, special skill-enhancement training. It provides various facilities such as internet, Wi-Fi campus, Well-equipped laboratories, and library with advance editions of books, Well-furnished and comfortable girls & boys Hostels separately, Canteen, Gym, Swimming Pool, Advanced computer labs & College buses for transportation.
- 100% placement in all the discipline.
- Job oriented curriculum.
- Well experienced and highly educated faculties.
IIMT University is a destination for quality education which serves the needs of the youth for higher education. It enjoys firmly reputed place as a top engineering university in UP (Uttar Pradesh), Delhi NCR, North India.
- IQAC Navigation
- Management Development Programmes
- About MDPs
- About Library
- Feedback N
- About IQAC
- About Library
- Student Feedback
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Research Collaboration
- Upcoming Programmes
- Library Collection
- Teaching Feedback
- IQAC Composition
- Intellectual Property Right Cell
- Concluded Programmes
- Library Staff
- Non-Teaching Feedback
- Alumni Feedback
- Minutes Of Meeting
- MDP Guidelines
- Library Advisory Committee
- Employer Feedback
- Library Services
- Stakeholder Feedback
- Hindi News Channel
- Quality Annual Reports
- Open Access Resources
- IIMT Syllabus
- Library Rules and Regulations
- Scientific Organizations and Associations
- Gita Press Collection
- Rare Manuscript Collection
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Library Membership Form
- Books Recommendation Form
- No Dues Form
- KOHA OPAC (for user)
- KOHA (For Library Staff)
- Project / Dissertation Reports
- Urkund / Turnitin Plag Check Form
- E - Shodh Sindhu