Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is the most useful and creamy specialisation in the entire engineering field. In IIMT University the School of Engineering & Technology (SET) is running Bachelor’s programs known as B.Tech CSE regular and B.Tech CSE Lateral. B.Tech CSE regular is a four years undergraduate program that covers the both computer hardware and system software.
In B.Tech CSE Lateral entry, student will get admission in the 2nd year after he has completed his diploma or B.Sc with PCM stream. This course is chosen by those students who want to build their life and career as a software engineer or as a developer. The CSE branch is number 1 among all the branches of engineering. Student’s number one choice to make a successful career is in CSE. It also collects multi mix branch data like electrical and mechanical.
The main objective of the CSE sector is to solve real problems with fuzzy options to make existence easy. It covers most of the functional and fundamental aspects of computing engineering & science and also enhances the development skills in the students to solve complex and real problems using computational science. Further engineering programs begin with general courses in science and then there are separate specialised courses to form different disciplines or directions.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING)||4||110000||2000||3600||semester||134600|
Incredibly Outstanding Placements
- Arenas of High-Performance Computing and Information.
- Academic Syllabus and Education Program for nurturing Information Technology.
- Development and Innovation Program for International Informatics.
- Active Participation of students in the Research and Development.
- Enlarge the Career directions around the Field of Development.
- Embedded knowledge and technology for innovation towards computer science.
There are various perspectives and career opportunities for the students after the completion of B.Tech program such as:-
- System Designer and developers.
- System Analyst.
- Software Developer and tester.
- Software planner and Designer.
- Programmer and data Analyst.
- Engineers in corporate Firms.
- Educational and Administrative Institutions.
- Creative content, Journalism and editing.
- Business organizational firms such as Sales and Marketing.