School of Commerce and Management, IIMT University is the best management college in UP. It offers many management programs from which BBA in Aviation and Travel is the specialized program in the aviation industry. IIMT University, Meerut has modern infrastructure which deliver its students the best education in the Meerut.
BBA Aviation and Travel is full time undergraduate 3-years degree program. During the tenure of the program the in-depth knowledge of air transport, financial accounting, airport operations, passenger forecasting, airport planning, marketing, airlines and other aspects of the aviation industry are provided to the student. A foreign language is also taught to the students during the 3 years. After the completion of the 3-years degree program many lucrative career options are opened for the students. The live training sessions are provided to the students with a practical exposure of helipad and helicopter services. The seminars and webinars are organized from the eminent personalities of the aviation industry. During the training the special focus is on teaching the students how to communicate with the pilots for the safe landing and maintenance of the aircraft. So, the training provided enhances the skills of the students both in the subject and the language.
The PDP classes are also the part of the curriculum which brings a drastic change in the personality of the students. The placement cell of the university offers the best job options to the students. BBA Aviation and Travel is one in many programs which focusses on the learning of managerial skills of the aviation industry.
Our top-notch training ground with a positive, productive environment where students learn to make decisions with an eye towards overall achievement. We develop the various young men and women into organic intellectuals where emotional stability and intelligence foster the qualities of character and leadership. In addition, our training partner Aharada Education possesses the following special qualities that no other college in India has.
- More than 90% Placement Record
- 52 Seater Aircraft for Training.
- Helipad/Airstrips Visits
- Regular participation in Webinars/Conferences
- Lectures from Industrial Experts
- On Campus Interview
The graduates can either go for a job in the aviation industry and can also go for higher studies in aviation management, air travel management, airline management, airport management, MBA and many more.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (AVIATION and TRAVEL)||3 years||120000||3500||3600||Semester Pattern||135100|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 Students of the programme will receive instruction on how to dress ,groom, and maintain personal hygiene in accordance with the standard set by the travel and aviation industries.
- PEO-2 Students of the curriculum will have sufficient hands-on experience to comprehend the management and operations of the aviation and travel industry.
- PEO-3 Many teaching, learning, and pedagogical strategies are suggested that cold assist students develop morals, values, and ethics to help them comprehend and handle a variety of situation.
- PEO-4 In order to improve total managerial talents, the students must deliver management training that includes knowledge, planning capacity ,people relationship competence, and leadership capacity.
- PEO-5 To inspire students to think of innovative techniques and carry out research that can benefit both the nation and the individual.
- PEO-6 Understanding of the essential components of effective communication, real-time feedback on their language structure , tone, and non-verbal nuances, personally and professionally, use assertiveness to bring out the best in one’s communication.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Students will present himself as a well groomed personality.
- PO2: Students will acquire a good dressing sense and maintain excellent standards of personal hygiene.
- PO3: Students will demonstrate excellent managerial skills.
- PO4: Students will demonstrate effective operating techniques as per industry requirement
- PO5: Student will be able to show moral ethics and values in daily life.
- PO6: Students will demonstrate sensitivity towards moral issues of the society.
- PO7: Students will be able to develop and evaluate alternate managerial choice and identify optimal solution.
- PO8: Students will acquire knowledge and skills in management and ability to apply its principles and practices to arrive at optimal solution for any corporate problems.
- PO9: Student should bring innovative ideas which will help nation and individual growth.
- PO10: Students will be able to develop value based leadership ability.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: After the course completion student will have strong basic knowledge in the field of aviation & travel as well as in management.
- PSO2: Student will demonstrate the practice of professional ethics and standards for societal & environmental well being.
- PSO3: The curriculum is framed in such a way that the student will have the ability to research and provide innovative ideas in the field of aviation and travel.
- PSO4: Graduates will be capable of doing higher studies and research in inter and multidisciplinary areas.