BBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation is a three years full time undergraduate program. It is a specialized program providing a deep knowledge on marketing strategy and business practices. The program focusses on to nurture budding business managers who can exhibit outstanding managerial skills in challenging business environments.
IIMT University, Meerut is among the top 20 university in India. The college has state of the art infrastructure, modern teaching methodologies and other research and digital mediums to keep the students updated in this everchanging world. The place has a vibrant and lively atmosphere to support effective teaching and learning process.
The 3 years program curriculum is designed to create understanding the basic entrepreneurial concepts and principles through thorough knowledge both theoretically and practically. During the tenure of the program the students will teach major and minor subjects like Introduction to Family Business Management, Analysis and Design of Business System, Venture Management, International Business Management, Financial Inclusions- Micro finance and many more. The PDP classes, seminars, practical training, research and development cell helps in the growth and development of the students. The program BBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation is an ideal for creative minds who has the ability to and manage a team in this challenging business environment. The University have a strongly connected placement cell that works all year to get lucrative job offers for the students in the reputed organizations.
The program is best suited for the students who wants to identify, analyze and evaluate global and local business opportunities creating new independent business ventures or wants to develop and understand innovation in a highly competitive business environment. IIMT University is in the true sense making special effort to inspire students to come up with innovative ideas that can be converted into successful start-ups. The university has a well-resourced Incubation cells approved by MSME which supports and promote start-ups ideas.
BBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is an innovative program that offers splendid job opportunities to the successful graduates. The student after the completion of three years degree program can work as manager, business consultant, new venture developer and can also opt to become entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. The students can also opt to enroll for PG Course like MBA to advance their qualifications.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION)||3 years||75000||3500||3600||Semester Pattern||90100|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 To be adaptable to new technology, innovations and changes in world economy through lifelong learning and flexible mindset.
- PEO-2 Students will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broad spectrum of areas in corporate, nonprofit organization, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures and engaged in lifelong learning.
- PEO-3 Explore the entrepreneurial quality and start new business venture with innovative ideas.
- PEO-4 Acquire the managerial professional attributes and is capable of decision making by applying the knowledge of management discipline.
- PEO-5 To be responsible citizens with flawless ethical conduct that will empower the business organization with their high integrity, moral values, social effectiveness and business intelligence
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: student will be able to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
- PO2: students will have the ability to develop innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- PO3: Students will be able to understand, analyze and communicate global economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- PO4: students will identify business opportunity and acquire entrepreneurial traits to evaluate and manage their own business successfully.
- PO5: students will demonstrate critical thinking skills in understanding managerial issues and problems by collecting and analyzing data.
- PO6: students will be able to recognize and grasp entrepreneurial opportunity for developing startups and expanding family business.
- PO7: students will be able to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinning of managerial choice in socio economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviors and act with integrity.
- PO8: Ability to collaborate in an organizational context and across organizational boundaries and lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals.
- PO9: Student will improve the verbal and non verbal communication skills and acquire leadership skills and teamwork capabilities through participation.
- PO10: Students will demonstrate hands on experience in administration and research.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Students will apply the fundamental knowledge of management science to optimally solve the complex business problems.
- PSO2: Student will develop a diverse career in global management administration and entrepreneurship through well rounded business education.
- PSO3: Students will be able to develop the depth and breadth of knowledge required to meaningfully participate in local and global societies through critical evaluation, problem solving and decision making that incorporates ethical reflection
- PSO4: Students will have the ability to develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic socio economic and business ecosystem.