One of the most popular choices opted by students across the country for decades has been the B.Com- H, especially for the ones looking towards pursuing a career in corporate sector.
“In this global age, it has become inevitable to prepare minds for future through providing quality education.”
Therefore, B.Com-H at the department of commerce under school of commerce and management (SCM), IIMTU is designed to empower students to acquire skills, knowledge and abilities to synthesize and analyze the domain of business and inculcate financial acumen. The course curriculum features subjects of finance as well as business management for providing comprehensive knowledge of commerce. The beauty of this path is designed to provide the scholars sapience into colorful angles related to embarking on new business agency mind and dealing with them effectively.
Incredibly Outstanding Placements
2022 -HONSITC LTD
Some of the highlights of the B.Com (Hons.) program at IIMT University include:
- Comprehensive education: The program covers various aspects of commerce, including accounting, finance, taxation, and business management, providing a comprehensive education to students.
- Practical skills: The program focuses on developing practical skills through various activities such as case studies, projects, internships, and industry interactions.
- Ethical values: The program instills ethical values in students to prepare them for responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Industry-relevant curriculum: The curriculum is designed to be industry-relevant and in tune with the latest trends and technologies in the field of commerce.
- Experienced faculty: The department has a team of experienced and highly qualified faculty members who provide quality education and training to the students.
- Holistic development: The program provides ample opportunities for students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to enhance their overall learning experience.
- Career opportunities: The program prepares students for a successful career in various fields such as accounting, finance, banking, taxation, and business management, among others.
After successful completion of the degree the students would be able to grab quality job opportunities in the corporate sector that pays exceptionally well which includes:
- Chartered Accountants
- Sales analyst
- Tax consultant
- Investment bankers
- Company secretary
- Financial analyst
- Stock brokers
- Business analyst
- Bank probationary officers
- Civil services examinations
- Railway entrance examinations
- Staff service commission (SSC)
- State government exams
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONS)||3 years||38000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||54600|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PSO1: Graduates of the program will receive adequate academic inputs to adapt themselves into business world.
- PSO2: Display practical skills, required to work as tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services and will be able to become a successful financial advisor.
- PSO3: Plan and develop the start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures independently through skills developed during the tenure of programme
- PSO4: To foster the growth of morally and socially responsible corporate leaders
- PSO5: To improve students’ hard and soft skills
- PSO6: Graduates of the program will have innovative ideas and potential to contribute for the development of and administration for Commerce, and business industry.
- PSO7: Graduates will be able to contribute favourably to the business world.
- PSO8: Demonstrate leadership qualities required to lead the diverse teams and small groups to achieve the common goals of the organization.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Graduate Students can independently start up their own Business. Students can get thorough expertise of finance and commerce
- PO2: Graduates will have the knowledge of different specializations in Accounting, costing, banking and finance with the practical exposure helps the students to stand in organization
- PO3: Graduates will exhibit relevant financial accounting career skills and application of both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- PO4: Graduate will demonstrate the ability to design, analyze and conduct experiments, as well as to interpret data
- PO5: Graduate will demonstrate the ability to design a Commerce system or a develop an administrative policy to meet the industry requirements and other professional fields
- PO6: To develop moral values and professional code of ethics, to inculcate life skills and become a responsible citizen
- PO7: Graduates will be able to segment the market based on analysis of the applicable factors and analysis of consumer behavior.
- PO8: Graduate will exhibit the awareness of contemporary issues focusing on the necessity to develop new material, design, testing and solution for environmental problems pertaining to Airlines, Aviation industry and allied travel industries.
- PO9: Graduates will appraise the multi-dimensional business situations and assess the financial health of companies.
- PO10: Graduate will be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and non-verbal forms. Graduates will have a firm administrative, Commerce and communication base that helps them to find a placement in the commerce & business.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Comprehend of the corporate world with entrepreneurial skills..
- PSO2: Demonstrate progressive learning of various tax issues and tax forms related to individuals
- PSO3: Identify the conceptual and analytical skills necessary for sound decision-making.
- PSO4: Appraise the multi-dimensional business situations and assess the financial health of companies..
- PSO5: Learn relevant managerial accounting skills with emphasis on application of both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers.
- PSO6: Cater to the manpower needs of companies in Accounting, Financial analysis and Management.
- PSO7: Experiment and prepare programming concepts and provide new ideas and innovations towards research and societal issues.
- PSO8: Students will be able to do their higher education and can make research in the field of finance and commerce.
- PSO9: Students will learn relevant financial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business
- PSO10: Examine various accounting and financial concepts, such as the trial balance and balance sheet.