One of the most popular choices opted by students across the country for decades has been the B.Com- H, especially for the ones looking towards pursuing a career in corporate sector.
“In this global age, it has become inevitable to prepare minds for future through providing quality education.”
Therefore, B.Com-H at the department of commerce under school of commerce and management (SCM), IIMTU is designed to empower students to acquire skills, knowledge and abilities to synthesize and analyze the domain of business and inculcate financial acumen. The course curriculum features subjects of finance as well as business management for providing comprehensive knowledge of commerce. The beauty of this path is designed to provide the scholars sapience into colorful angles related to embarking on new business agency mind and dealing with them effectively.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONS)||3 years||38000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||54600|
Incredibly Outstanding Placements
2022 -HONSITC LTD
Some of the highlights of the B.Com (Hons.) program at IIMT University include:
- Comprehensive education: The program covers various aspects of commerce, including accounting, finance, taxation, and business management, providing a comprehensive education to students.
- Practical skills: The program focuses on developing practical skills through various activities such as case studies, projects, internships, and industry interactions.
- Ethical values: The program instills ethical values in students to prepare them for responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Industry-relevant curriculum: The curriculum is designed to be industry-relevant and in tune with the latest trends and technologies in the field of commerce.
- Experienced faculty: The department has a team of experienced and highly qualified faculty members who provide quality education and training to the students.
- Holistic development: The program provides ample opportunities for students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to enhance their overall learning experience.
- Career opportunities: The program prepares students for a successful career in various fields such as accounting, finance, banking, taxation, and business management, among others.
After successful completion of the degree the students would be able to grab quality job opportunities in the corporate sector that pays exceptionally well which includes:
- Chartered Accountants
- Sales analyst
- Tax consultant
- Investment bankers
- Company secretary
- Financial analyst
- Stock brokers
- Business analyst
- Bank probationary officers
- Civil services examinations
- Railway entrance examinations
- Staff service commission (SSC)
- State government exams