The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA) course is a full time three years (six semesters) program. The main objective of BCA Course is to provide the students the required beginning knowledge and necessary skills to achieve rewarding careers into the changing world of Information Technology.
It provides the deep Understanding to analysis and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithm, web design and networking for efficient design of computer based systems. The students after completing their under graduation can work in the IT sector as system engineer, software tester, junior programmer, web developer, system administrator, software developer etc.
Students will be able to understand standard software engineering practices, by strategies in software project development and by using open source programming environment to deliver a quality of product for business success.
Incredibly Outstanding Placements
2017 -Amazon Go
- There is a growing need for qualified computer engineers and a BCA can help you create a multi-faceted career in the industry.
- Computer engineers are some of the highest paid professionals today. After receiving a BCA degree, you can be among the top most well paid fresher’s in the industry.
- While a lot of undergraduate degrees are quite expensive to pursue, a BCA is one of the pocket-friendly option.
- It provides innovative techniques and process in leading-learning and evaluation methods.
- It enhances creativity and computer excellence in students.
After completing BCA a student can have following options for his/her career:
- Top MNC offers jobs to BCA graduates with excellent salary and perks.
- Can work as a Web Designer, Web Developer, System Manager, Software Developer, Computer Programmer and software tester.
- After Completing BCA the student can also opt for MCA degree from IIMT University with specialisation in AI/ML to add specific skill set in their resume and get higher salary package.
- Can work in any renowned software company.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||3 years||54000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||73600|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The graduates are designed to produce skill graduates who will be competent professionals in academics, industry and organizations of government and private sector.
- PEO-2 The pass out graduates will be able to handle the fast changing world requirements and will become effective professionals.
- PEO-3 The successful Graduates will be a good team leader and will be able to lead the team to find optimal solutions and achieve expertise in their field or become entrepreneurs and play the leading roles in all types of organizations.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: The graduates are proficient in fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science, Mathematical and Scientific reasoning and are able to: • Apply fundamental concepts of integration, differentiation, vector calculus, probability & statistics, and discrete mathematics. • Design, create & evaluate algorithms appropriate to specific problems.
- PSO2: The graduates have understanding for: • Demonstrate capability for computers, computer network and server environments and there troubleshooting. • Capacity to handle cloud computing environment and solutions. • Well defined knowledge for solving problems of security and threats in information knowledge domain.