The Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application with specialisation in Cloud & Cyber Security (BCA - CCS) is a 3-year undergraduate program which prepares students for a career in Cloud Technology and Cyber Security. It is a unique dual specialisation degree that is designed to make the students proficient in using high-demand application software & networking platform.
In this course, students learn all the terms and technologies that the management needs to handle the cloud data applications, safe-secure paradigm for operating and information applications that are related to the cloud computing. This program is specialised subject is being taught by IIT Kanpur Professors and students indulge in learning the practical knowledge at specific cloud station equipped labs. Students have a rich career perspective after completing this degree course. They can apply for Master’s Degree program or either opt for specialised research programmes.
1. The curriculum is specially designed with the industry based requirements. 2. Students learn a web-based self-service portal mechanism for the development of applications and their management. 3. BCA (Cloud & Cyber Security) focuses on Virtualization Technology, Cloud Technology, Data Centres, Networking and Operating Systems. 4. Cloud computing resources are accessible over the network while supporting heterogeneous client platforms such as mobile devices and workstations. 5. Students are able to work with resource pooling; which is a service of getting multiple customers from the same physical resources by securely separating the resources on logical level.
After completing BCA CCS a student can have following options for his/her career: • Top MNC offers jobs to BCA graduates with excellent salary and perks. • After completing BCA – CCS a candidate can find a successful career as a cloud architect, cloud developer, cloud security specialist, cloud infrastructure manager etc. • Can work as a Web Designer, Web Developer, System Manager, Software Developer, Computer Programmer and software tester. • After Completing BCA the student can also opt for MCA degree from IIMT University with specialisation in AI/ML to add specific skill set in their resume and get higher salary package. • Can work in any renowned software company.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (CLOUD & CYBER SECURITY)||3 years||62000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||83600|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The graduates are designed to produce skill graduates who will be competent professionals in academics, industry and organizations of government and private sector.
- PEO-2 The pass out graduates will be able to handle the fast changing world requirements and will become effective professionals.
- PEO-3 The successful Graduates will be a good team leader and will be able to lead the team to find optimal solutions and achieve expertise in their field or become entrepreneurs and play the leading roles in all types of organizations.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: The graduates are proficient in fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science, Mathematical and Scientific reasoning and are able to: • Apply fundamental concepts of integration, differentiation, vector calculus, probability & statistics, and discrete mathematics. • Design, create & evaluate algorithms appropriate to specific problems.
- PSO2: The graduates have understanding for: • Demonstrate capability for computers, computer network and server environments and there troubleshooting. • Capacity to handle cloud computing environment and solutions. • Well defined knowledge for solving problems of security and threats in information knowledge domain.