Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) is an undergraduate course of four years spread into eight semesters. This program is designed to detail upon the key sectors of the hotel industry. The curriculum of BHMCT is a fine blending of theoretical expertise and hands-on practical knowledge offered to the students to equip them for remarkable performance in the world of hotel industry.
This course also provides ample opportunities to study for Master’s in overseas universities & colleges. Additionally, the students may have Entrepreneurial start-ups to explore new avenues in the hospitality.
The course unleashes a streak of openings in Catering, Food delivery service, Specialty restaurant, Cruise, Airline Cabin Crew and Pub/Bar etc. Apart from the hospitality trade, the course unveils numerous career options in Retail industry where they can set up a perfect combination of customer relationship and sales execution.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY||4 years||65000||5000||Semester Pattern||86000|
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations, Intensive Research in Basic & Advanced Cuisines/Room Division Management/Food Marketing & Control/ Travel & Tourism.
- Flipped classes, Food & Beverages Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resources.
- FDPs/ Conferences / Seminars/Workshops on Food & Beverages, Flower Arrangement.
- Industrial Internships/industrial Visits in Luxurious Hotels/ Restaurants/Wine & beer Distillery.
- Celebrity Chef Sessions, Guest Lectures by Training managers, Hospitality experts, Learning &Development Managers.
- Frequent Activities/Competitions in Food & Beverages/Housekeeping /Hospitality Quiz.
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurial start-ups in Hotel Industry.
- May choose prominent designation of a Chef, Bartender, Butler/steward, on or off premise Catering manager, Food delivery executive, Specialty restaurant host/hostess, Cruise chef, Airline Cabin Crew member, etc.
- Career in Retail industry & Customer relationship executive and sales assistant.
- Opportunity to study for Master’s in overseas’ Universities/Colleges.