Welcome to the Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS) program at IIMT University. This program provides a unique combination of traditional Indian medicine, natural healing practices, and modern healthcare techniques to prepare graduates to become leading healthcare professionals.
Our program is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion. Students will learn about natural therapies such as herbal medicine, nutrition, acupuncture, and yoga therapy, as well as modern healthcare techniques like anatomy, physiology, and pathology.
Our experienced faculty members are dedicated to providing a holistic and interactive learning experience that integrates theoretical knowledge with practical training. Students will have access to state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern laboratory, yoga studio, and clinical training center.
Graduates of the BNYS program will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, wellness centers, research facilities, and private clinics. They will be able to diagnose and treat a range of conditions using natural methods and promote overall health and wellbeing.
At IIMT University, we are committed to providing a transformative educational experience that prepares our students for successful careers and a lifetime of learning. Join us and embark on a journey of discovery and personal growth in the field of Naturopathy and Yogic Science.
- Integrative Approach: The program combines the traditional principles of Naturopathy and Yogic Science with modern medical knowledge to provide a holistic approach to healthcare.
- Practical Training: The program emphasizes practical training, including clinical exposure, internships, and hands-on experience to develop skills in diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients.
- Focus on Prevention: The program focuses on the prevention of illness and the promotion of health through natural methods such as diet, exercise, and lifestyle modification.
- Faculty Expertise: The program is taught by highly experienced and qualified faculty members who are experts in Naturopathy and Yogic Science.
- Career Opportunities: Graduates of the BNYS program can work in a variety of settings such as hospitals, wellness centers, and health spas. They can also establish their own private practice or pursue higher education in the field.
- Student Support: The university provides a supportive learning environment for students, including career counseling, mentorship, and guidance from faculty members to help students achieve their career goals in Naturopathy and Yogic Science.
- Naturopathic Doctor: Graduates can work as Naturopathic Doctors, where they can diagnose and treat patients using natural methods such as herbal medicine, acupuncture, and nutritional therapy.
- Yoga Instructor: Graduates can become Yoga Instructors and teach individuals and groups about the various yoga postures and breathing exercises that help improve overall health.
- Wellness Consultant: Graduates can work as wellness consultants in corporate organizations, hospitals, and health clinics where they can provide advice on healthy living and lifestyle management.
- Researcher: Graduates can also work as researchers in the field of Naturopathy and Yogic Science, contributing to the development of new treatments and therapies.
- Health Educator: Graduates can work as health educators and provide education and awareness to the public about the benefits of natural healing practices and healthy living.
- Entrepreneur: Graduates can establish their own clinics or wellness centers and provide Naturopathy and Yogic Science services to the public.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF NATUROPATHY AND YOGIC SCIENCES||3 years||69000||5000||Annual Pattern||90500|
|BACHELOR OF NATUROPATHY AND YOGIC SCIENCES||1.5 years||99000||5000||Annual Pattern||115500|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 To promote and propagate the systems of Naturopathy and Yoga among the masses.
- PEO-2 To disseminate the authentic knowledge of the system to the institutions, researchers, organizations for promotion of health and prevention of disease.
- PEO-3 To understand the health needs of the community keeping in view the objectives of the National Health Policy.
- PEO-4 To identify social, economic, environmental, biological and emotional determinants of health and utilize them while planning pro-motive, preventive, therapeutic, and rehabilitative strategies related to health care.
- PEO-5 To work towards the realization of the goal of Health and Wellness for All through Naturopathy and Yoga.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Demonstrate Comprehensive Knowledge ,Understanding of the basis of Health & Disease its management –Graduate should be able to assess the patients with the knowledge of basic medical sciences and correlate the physiological & pathological aspects of the disease & apply the knowledge to manage the disease by educating & making the concepts clear to patients or students.
- PO2: Demonstrate Skill Competency & Training. Develop the skills in competencies, and training that are required to deliver Naturopathy and Yoga health care system. Demonstrate skills in documentation of individual case details as well as morbidity data relevant to the assigned situation. Organize and supervise the chosen/assigned health care services, demonstrate adequate managerial skills in the clinic/hospital or the field situation. Develop skills as a self-directed learner ,recognize continuing educational needs, select and use appropriate. learning resources.
- PO3: Behave ethically & in tune with the Laws of the professional obligations ethically and in keeping with the objectives of the national health policies and to fulfill the social and professional responsibilities as a Naturopathy and Yoga Physician through drugless therapies effectively and responsibly.
- PO4: Research attitude with Evidence Based Practice & Life-long Learning Approach Demonstrate competence in basic concepts of research methodology and epidemiology, and be able to critically analyze relevant published research literature. Acquire a spirit of scientific inquiry and is oriented to the principles of research methodology and epidemiology.
- PO5: Be Environment friendly, Encourage Sustainability and have Individualized approach-Identify social, economic, environmental, biological and emotional determinants of health in a given case and take them into account while planning therapeutic, rehabilitative, and preventive and health promoting measures/ strategies with sustainable approaches by educating the masses.
- PO5: The graduate should be able to Demonstrate the skills in documentation of individual case details as well as morbidity data relevant to the particular assigned situation. He should be able to organize and supervise the assigned health care services, demonstrate adequate managerial skills in the Clinic/OPD/Hospital or in the field situation. The graduate should also be able to develop skills as a self learner; understand continuing educational requirements, choose and use appropriate learning resources.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Treat with Empathy, Moral & Human Values-Plan and devise measures in Naturopathy and yoga for the prevention and rehabilitation of patients suffering from disease and disability. In doing so demonstrate empathy and humane approach towards patients and their families and exhibit interpersonal behavior in accordance with the societal norms and expectations.
- PSO2: Work with Self-directed approach & Social Relevance -Recognize the health needs of the community become aware of the contemporary advances and developments in the discipline concerned to Healthcare through Naturopathy & Yoga. Thus become proficient in their profession by developing scientific temper and improve educational experience.
- PSO3: To be nature friendly, encourage sustainability and have individualized approach: The graduate should be able to identify social, emotional, economic, environmental, and biological determinants of health in a particular case and take them into account while planning health programmes, disease preventive, therapeutic, and rehabilitative strategies with sustainable approach by educating.