The Bachelor of Physical Education is a two-year NCTE teacher training program designed to prepare future teachers in the field of physical education and sports. The program deals with the scientific aspects of human body movements and their effective application in sports. This program has an interdisciplinary approach where the student can connect physical education, sports, and movements of the human body with other sciences. IIMT University Meerut is one of the best Universities in UP, where students can learn and excel in a wide range of sports and games throughout the course. Moreover, this program is also one of the great choices for those who are athletes or ex-athletes or ex-defence personnel.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION||2 years||43000||2000||Semester Pattern||58000|
- NCTE Teacher Training Program.
- Opportunity to participate in various National and International Competitions.
- Enhancement of athletic Skills and Performance under the supervision of the Professionals.
- Best Placement Opportunities.
- Developing Event Managerial Skills in Sports through Intramurals and Extra Murals Activities.
- This unique teacher training program in physical education and sports builds the student's career in various areas related to physical education and sports including teaching and instructions.
- The Program makes them eligible to get government jobs and private jobs in teaching.
- They can take up self-employment opportunities like fitness instructors in fitness centre.
- Engagement in taking up sports franchises.
- Can start their club.