The Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports is a three-year program designed to prepare the students for the acquisition of knowledge and skills in the field of physical education and sports. This program at IIMT University acclaimed as Best Private University in North India helps students understand the movements of the human body with their mechanics. It also helps in developing skills in various sports and gives a platform where students can modify their personality as a whole.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS||3 years||20000||1000||Semester Pattern||33000|
- Three Years Degree Program designed for developing Professionalism in Physical Education.
- Opportunity to participate in various National and International Competitions.
- Enhancement of athletic Skills and Performance under the supervision of the Professionals.
- Platform to interact with the eminent personality from physical education and sports world.
- Facility for an internship to learn teaching skills and techniques.
- Development of managerial skills with independent learning and access of optimum facilities related to physical education and sports.
- This bachelor's program in physical education and sport helps the student pursue a career in multiple areas related to physical education and sports.
- The students can be placed in government jobs, private jobs and even take up self-employment opportunities.
- They can also work as Physical Education teachers, instructors, sports teachers and fitness trainers in government schools, private schools, government colleges, private colleges, gyms & fitness centres, sports franchises and Sports clubs.
- Moreover, you can start your own gym, fitness centre, yoga centre, etc.
- Recruiters of physical Education teachers having BPES are Govt. and Pvt. Schools