B.Sc. Biotechnology is a 3-year undergraduate course that is divided into six semesters. This course provides detailed knowledge about bio molecules, cellular activities and about their different techniques as well.
The B.Sc. Biotechnology course has a good career option in both private and public sectors. This course provides a great opportunity in the field of Pharmaceuticals, health care and medical areas.
- Focuses on Cellular and Bio molecular processes.
- Online courses like NPTEL and MOOCS are available in this field.
- Laboratories are advanced and well equipped.
- Priority to R &D over industry–specific skills.
- Focuses on theoretical classes and practical training.
- Molecular and analytical techniques are being learned by students.
After completing Bsc Biotechnology a student can work as:
- Lab Technician etc.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BIOTECHNOLOGY)||3 years||20000||2000||1100||Semester Pattern||33100|