B.Sc.(CBZ) is a 3-year bachelor’s degree course. It is a diverse subject that covers many biological aspects of living organisms including the subject areas of Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Ecology, Genetics and Molecular Biology B.Sc.(CBZ) syllabus is designed in such a way that each and every student can understand biology in a better way.
The subjects involved are Immunology, Economic Botany, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry etc.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (CBZ)||3 years||10000||1000||1100||Semester Pattern||21100|
- Understands the science matter and its composition.
- Classroom lectures, discussions, presentations, workshops and industrial visits.
- Gain exposure in the research field.
- Curriculum devised to inculcate the research culture.
- Proper equipments are available in the research labs.
- Online courses like NPTEL and MOOCS are available in this course.
Have a great career options:
- Environment Scientist,
- Agricultural Research,
- Forensic Scientist,
- Biochemist and many more.