B.Sc. in Hotel Management is an undergraduate course of three years spread into six semesters. This programme is designed to provide the best teaching, learning and guidance to the students by the distinguished & highly qualified faculty members on the key sectors of the hotel industry.
The curriculum of this program is a fine blending of theoretical expertise and hands-on practical knowledge offered to the students to equip them for a remarkable performance in the world of hotel industry.
The students get opportunities to participate in state & national level competitions. Moreover, the students are facilitated to get placed at the lavish properties across the world and explore new avenues in the hospitality.
A streak of opportunities are opened for the students in Catering, Food delivery service, Specialty restaurant, Cruise, Airline Cabin Crew and Pub/Bar etc. Apart from the hospitality trade, the course unveils numerous career options in Retail industry where they can set up a perfect combination of customer relationship and sales execution.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HOTEL MANAGEMENT)||3 years||60000||2000||Semester Pattern||75000|
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations, Intensive Research in Basic & Advanced Cuisines/Room Division Management/Food Marketing & Control/ Travel & Tourism.
- Flipped classes, Food & Beverages Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resources.
- FDPs/ Conferences / Seminars/Workshops on Food & Beverages, Flower Arrangement.
- Industrial Internships/industrial Visits in Luxurious Hotels/ Restaurants/Wine & beer Distillery.
- Celebrity Chef Sessions, Guest Lectures by Training managers, Hospitality experts, Learning &Development Managers.
- Frequent Activities/Competitions in Food & Beverages/Housekeeping /Hospitality Quiz
- Innumerable Career Options in Hospitality industry globally such as: Multi Cuisine Chef, Cleaning crew, Horticulturist, Rooms/Laundry Attendant, Mini bar Associate, etc.
- Opportunities to work in numerous avenues like: Front desk executive, Receptionist and host / hostess in Fine Dining Restaurants, Food Courts, Fast Food Joint, Pub, Banquet, club/Spa supervisor, Recreation centres, shopping malls supervisor and Hospital rooms attendant.