B.Sc. Microbiology is a 3-year undergraduate course which is divided into six semesters. The syllabus contains the information regarding various types of Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungi. Each year, the demand for microbiologists is increasing at the rate of 3%.
Career as Microbiologists is thriving with opportunities coming from top sectors
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (MICROBIOLOGY)||3 years||20000||2000||1100||Semester Pattern||33100|
- Develop leadership qualities and lots of courage in the research lab.
- Teaches about microbes, action of microbes and their impact.
- Research is the foundation of this course.
- Deals with the subject section of Biology.
- Focuses on the study life cycle and behaviour of microbes.
- Primarily deals with cellular and bio molecular processes.
- Microbiology opens up job opportunities like:
- Cell Biologists and many more.