The Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) program at IIMT University is a comprehensive undergraduate degree that provides students with a strong foundation in the principles of aerospace engineering. The program is designed to prepare students for careers in the aerospace industry, including roles in design, research, and development.
Throughout the program, students will study a wide range of topics related to aerospace engineering, including aerodynamics, propulsion systems, flight dynamics, spacecraft design, and aerospace materials. The curriculum is designed to provide both theoretical and practical training, with a focus on hands-on learning and problem-solving skills.
The program is taught by experienced faculty members who are experts in their respective fields. The faculty members are committed to providing a supportive learning environment that encourages students to ask questions, explore their interests, and develop their skills.
Students will also have access to state-of-the-art facilities, including well-equipped laboratories and simulation rooms, which allow them to gain practical experience in the field. The university has also established collaborations with leading companies in the aerospace industry, providing students with valuable internship opportunities and access to industry experts.
Upon graduation, students will be well-prepared to pursue a wide range of career opportunities in the aerospace industry, including roles in aircraft design, space research, defense technology, and more. They will also be eligible to pursue further education in the field, including postgraduate studies.
Overall, the Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) program at IIMT University is an excellent choice for students who are passionate about aerospace engineering and seeking a comprehensive education that prepares them for successful careers in the field.
- Comprehensive curriculum: The program covers a wide range of topics related to aerospace engineering, including aerodynamics, propulsion systems, flight dynamics, spacecraft design, and aerospace materials.
- Experienced faculty: The program is taught by experienced faculty members who are experts in their respective fields.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Students have access to well-equipped laboratories and simulation rooms, allowing them to gain practical experience in the field.
- Internship opportunities: The university has established collaborations with leading companies in the aerospace industry, providing students with valuable internship opportunities.
- Career opportunities: Graduates are well-prepared to pursue a range of career opportunities in the aerospace industry, including roles in aircraft design, space research, defense technology, and more.
- Further education: Graduates are also eligible to pursue further education in the field, including postgraduate studies.
- Research opportunities: The program emphasizes research and development, providing students with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and gain hands-on experience in the field.
- Professional development: The program includes opportunities for students to develop their professional skills, including teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) program at IIMT University have excellent career prospects in the aerospace industry. Here are some potential career paths for graduates:
- Aerospace engineer
- Spacecraft designer
- Flight dynamics specialist
- Aerodynamics engineer
- Propulsion system engineer
- Aerospace research analyst
- Aerospace materials engineer
- Avionics engineer
- Aerospace software developer
- Aerospace project manager
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (AEROSPACE ENGINEERING)||4||140000||5000||1100||semester||149100|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (AEROSPACE ENGINEERING)||4 years||140000||5000||1100||Semester Pattern||156100|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 Adaptability to industry: Graduates of the program will receive adequate academic input to adapt themselves in any aircraft/ spacecraft and allied industries.
- PEO-2 Successful Career Development: Graduates of the program will have successful technical and professional careers in Aeronautical/ Astronautical and allied industries and management.
- PEO-3 Motivation for Higher Studies: Graduates of the program will be motivated to pursue higher studies and acquire masters and research degrees.
- PEO-4 Contribution to Aeronautical/ Astronautical Field: Graduates of the program will have innovative ideas and potential to contribute for the development, maintenance, and current needs of the aerospace industries.
- PEO-5 Sustainable interest for Lifelong learning: Graduates of the program will have sustained interest continuously to learn and adapt new technology and development to meet the changing industrial scenarios.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Strong Foundation Knowledge: After completing the course, the graduate will have strong basics in aeronautical sciences which will help him/her to pursue either higher studies or seek employment in aeronautical/ astronautical or allied fields. The strong foundation knowledge will help the graduate to become a brilliant academician, a successful engineer/scientist or even an entrepreneur.
- PSO2: Useful Deliverables to Society. The graduate will have the ability to help society by way of his participation in delivering useful products and services to society through his/her work in industry, research organization, educational institution, business organization etc. as he/she has strong basic knowledge in aeronautical/astronautical engineering& ethics and is environmentally conscious.
- PSO3: Desire to have Lifelong Learning. The curriculum and syllabus have been framed in such a way to impart desire to the graduate to acquire knowledge, on continuous basis even after completing the program. This would help the graduate to excel in the line of profession he/she has chosen.
- PSO4: Ability to work as Team Member. Graduate will be able to work as a team member which will be a main requirement in industry or research organization or in any business enterprise. This will pave the way for successful career for the graduate and play a role for the success of the organization in which the graduate is employed.