Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering in Artificial and Intelligence and Machine Learning (B.Tech AI/ML) is the most important and valuable specialisation in the field of engineering. During this four years programme students will be able to understand informative materials specifically for embedded systems, through which a machine learning environment can be designed with its applied environment.
Today’s generation has become more advanced with the advancement of technology and now they want to make their life and career as a computer machine developer. B.Tech AI & ML of CSE branch has reached to the top with its demand in the entire branches of the engineering sector. It is able to deliver a great scientist's ideas of artificial intelligence & machine learning through the real interactions with the real implementers of the technology.
Robotics and Intelligent Machines are great options to make a successful career in MNCs. There are so many platforms available in the market now to practice with the latest software available for AI&ML technology.
- Gives motivation to the engineers for doing the artificial setup of machine.
- Builds interest in developing and supporting the foundation of the society.
- Eager to learn and try to build the machine with AI.
- Embedded systems designing and development.
- Real scenarios for implementation.
- Practical knowledge of programming languages.
After completing B.Tech from AI/ML, a student has many options such as:
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer.
- Computer vision
- Machine Learning Engineer.
- Expert system.
- Deep Learning Engineer.
- Big Data Engineer.
- Language detection.
- Data Scientist.
- Research Scientist.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING)||4 years||120000||2000||3600||Semester Pattern||144600|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 To educate students in mathematical, scientific, civil engineering concepts necessary to formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems faced by society.
- PEO-2 To prepare students to communicate effectively, work harmoniously in teams with professional ethics and learn to adopt an integrated approach to problems in the field of electrical and electronics engineering by using the latest and advanced technology tools.
- PEO-3 To prepare students to have a broad understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply the acquired knowledge in solving complex and multidisciplinary engineering problems.
- PEO-4 To equip students with the knowledge to design and develop engineering solutions to the problems faced by society for its sustainable development with the help of environment- friendly technologies.
- PEO-5 To inculcate the ability among the students to explore and learn by themselves, the changes taking place continuously in the field of engineering and technology as part of the lifelong learning process.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Enabling students to learn continuously and to provide effective answers to new computational issues.
- PSO2: Understand analyze data and create software to create computer-based systems of varying complexity that are designed effectively.