In order to make business judgements, the BBA in Data Analytics & A.I. degree programme by Aharada Education combines the power of data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and management theories. A wide range of industries, including BFSI, IT & Telecom, retail & e-commerce, manufacturing, energy & power, healthcare, transport & logistics, national security, military services, among others, are using data science and artificial intelligence. Therefore, regardless of the industry you are drawn to, having this qualification will raise your work prospects, give you a head start in that field, and advance your career.
After graduation, you'll be in a good position to go into a range of data science positions, from major, well-established businesses to cutting-edge technology start-ups. Additionally, you'll have gained the fundamental knowledge required for postgraduate study and research in relevant subjects.
You'll acquire solid statistical principles with broad applicability as well as specialised knowledge of probabilistic machine learning methods. You will develop skills in the software tools necessary for using this information and overcoming the difficulties presented by both small and large data sets.
Why take up BBA in Data Analytics & A.I. ?
- Booming and Changing Industry - Global artificial intelligence (AI) market size will grow from USD 58.3 billion in 2021 to USD $1181.5 billion by 2030, leading to a global market size of Data Science & AI to a total of USD 62 trillion by 2030. The global data analytics market is estimated to reach $24.63 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow by $446.6 billion during the forecast period until 2030.
- 97 million new employment opportunities will be created by 2025 for emerging skills like data science and AI, but existing job categories would see a 15.4% increase in redundancy. This is according to the World Economic Forum report emerging Jobs 2020. Data Science & AI is therefore a highly employable industry.
- Highly In-Demand - Compared to other IT areas, data science and artificial intelligence are less saturated because so few people possess the necessary skill set to become specialists in these fields. As a result, there are several opportunities in the field of data science and artificial intelligence. The demand for skilled Data Scientists in the field of data science and artificial intelligence is high.
- Earning Potential - One of the highest paying professions is data science. Glassdoor estimates that data scientists make a minimum of $116,100 annually. Because of this, a job in data science can be quite rewarding.
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Scientist
- AI Engineer
- Data Architect
- AI Data Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning
- Data Engineer
- Engineer Machine learning
- Application Architect
- Scientist Big Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Robotics Scientist/Engineer
- Research Scientist
- AI Architect
- Neural Network Developer
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)