There are various colleges of polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh but IIMT University, Meerut is the best polytechnic University in UP. The aim of IIMT is to provide academic activities and guidelines to the students. It is sure to catalyze innovative and original thinking among the students to further the journey of success.
The Department of Civil Engineering at IIMT University aims at achieving excellent standards of quality education in Civil Engineering keeping in pace with the rapidly changing technologies. IIMT University aims to create technical manpower of global standards in civil engineering with the capability to meet new challenges.
Various laboratories of the Department of Civil Engineering are developed to meet the requirement of the global construction industry and provide consultancy to various government companies and private agencies.
Some unique features of the Diploma civil engineering are:
- Civil engineering is one of the broadest and oldest branches of engineering.
- A Diploma in Civil Engineer has the ability to solve problems related to highways and bridge constructions.
- Civil engineering is all about building construction planning, bridge designing and monitoring of construction facilities.
- Diploma civil engineer also has the ability to solve problems related to sewage and its treatment.
- A civil engineer can only handle design issues of septic tank.
- Opportunity to study B.Tech CE and work in many private or government companies.
Most popular career options after you get Diploma in CE are:
- Junior Engineer.
- Urban planning engineer.
- Building control surveyor.
- CAD technician.
- Site Engineer.
- Drafting and Design.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Management.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING - CIVIL||3 years||30000||2000||Semester Pattern||43500|