The department of pharmacy in IIMT University is one of UP's top pharmacy colleges offering Diploma in Pharmacy. It is a 2 years diploma course in the Pharmacy field including 6 months of internship. Most colleges select students according to their qualifications while few institutions hold entrance exams as selection process. D. Pharm is an entry-level course which aims to provide beginners with the basic knowledge of pharmacy field. At IIMT the best private university in Meerut, we provide world-class education with a research-focused curriculum and industry-focused approach to our students. IIMT University has excellent faculties who mentor students throughout the course to learn and develop according to the needs of the industries.
The university has well-equipped and state-of-the-art laboratories, an extensive central library and other modern facilities to facilitate e-learning. Students receive additional information from our IIMT Life Line Hospital on campus. Our students have established themselves as outstanding pharmacists who outperform themselves in the industry.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY||2 years||85000||1000||1100||Annual Pattern||93100|
D. Pharm is a course that is designed to teach the candidates all the basic concepts of medical science such as:
- Safe and accurate processing of prescriptions.
- Dispensing and compounding of medicines.
- Accurate record keeping as required under the Food and Drug Act.
- Purchase, Merchandising and Inventory control.
- Third party billing.
- Drug approval processes.
- Narcotics control.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence (laws regulating the profession of pharmacy).
- Regulatory requirements involving testing, screening and clinical trials of drugs.
- Computer processing.
- Patient provider relationships.
- Government and private area open positions.
- Drug specialists.
- They may work at pharmacies in Government clinics, private emergency clinics or private pharmacies.
- May open own private pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical companies are also known to hire D Pharm for departments like Marketing, manufacturing, process control, quality control or as a medical representative.