IIMT University offers Diploma in Food & beverage Service for a period of 1 year & six months along with internship. The course emphasizes upon to develop essential skills required in Food & Beverage Service Sector.
The students are imparted theoretical expertise and hands-on practical knowledge in bar operations, table etiquette and guest interaction. Detailed information along with internship is provided for grooming and accelerating skills in food and beverage service department.
A plethora of opportunities are unleashed for the students in fast growing hospitality trade: Discotheque/Nightclubs, Bars &Pubs, Casinos, Butler, Catering section of Railway and Airlines, Cruise, Food Sales Control, Guest service associate, Food Courts, Poolside Barbeque, Specialty/Ethnic/Themed Restaurants, Take-away Counters, etc.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY-FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE||1.5 years||50000||2000||Semester Pattern||65000|
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations, Intensive Research in Basic & Advanced Cuisines/Room Division Management/Food Marketing & Control/ Travel & Tourism.
- Flipped classes, Food & Beverages Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resources.
- FDPs/ Conferences / Seminars/Workshops on Food & Beverages, Flower Arrangement.
- Industrial Internships/industrial Visits in Luxurious Hotels/ Restaurants/Wine & beer Distillery.
- Celebrity Chef Sessions, Guest Lectures by Training managers, Hospitality experts, Learning &Development Managers.
- Frequent Activities/Competitions in Food & Beverages/Housekeeping /Hospitality Quiz.
- Opportunities in domestic as well as overseas’ Hotel & Hospitality Industry such as: Guest Service Associate, Family/ Casual Dining Restaurants Host/hostess, Resort Associate, Motels Assistant Manager, Airport lounge Assistant, cafeterias in-charge, Coffee Shops attendant, Discotheque/Nightclubs service associate.
- Bartender, Casinos Butler, Catering section of Railway attendant and Airlines/Cruise crew member, Corporate Catering service associate, Food Sales Control manager, Guest service associate, Food Courts in charge, Poolside Barbeque host.
- Specialty/Ethnic/Themed Restaurants Captain, Take-away Counters boy, Barman, etc.