PhD Biochemistry is a Doctorate course of about 3-5 years time duration. In this course, students mainly deal with the research and lab work. The main area of study in the Ph.D. course is the study of living organisms on a molecular level and involves a deep study of bio molecules. In our Institute, we have full-time as well as part-time courses available for students.
Full time course is of 3 years and part time is of about 5 years duration.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- Research-based course that studies living organisms
- Advanced degree incorporated various fields of biological sciences.
- Develop research skills through an extensive approach.
- Curriculum mainly includes genetics, forensics, plant science.
- Research thesis is based on relevant topics for final evaluation.
- Courses like NPTEL and MOOCS are also available.
High job opportunities are available as:
- Biomedical Scientist,
- Forensic scientist etc.