IIMT University’s doctoral program awards the degree of Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) for the prospective students after they carry out innovative research that would strengthen Research and Development activities in academia, governance and industries.
It is an intense program which gears each student to set new dimensions in the research area under the guidance of expert faculty members and industrial experts. For the enrolment in PhD Regular program an Entrance examination is conducted twice in an academic year, once prior to the autumn semester (July) and the other prior to the winter semester (December). The purpose of this examination is to ascertain the student's preparation to undertake a significant original research investigation.
The student must pass the entrance examination after which there will be six-month course work; after clearing the course work examination, each student is assigned an academic advisor. Under the guidance of their advisor the student must carry out his/her research work and investigation.
- Department is equipped with special research Labs.
- Simulators and machine Learning Tools are available in Labs to investigate Practical aspects.
- We also have specialist faculty members for research in various domains to guide research scholars.
- Our research Advisors are highly qualified and have many publications in very reputed journals.
- National and International conferences and seminars are organized by University to promote research in the recent trends.
- University facilitate research scholars to patent their unique ideas and lead their project by the financial support of Government Incubation center.
Today computer Science professionals play an important role in every sector. Professionals with a PhD degree in computer science have numerous career options as:
- A Computer Scientist,
- A Computer Systems Engineer,
- A Computer Science Professor,
- A Computer Network Architect,
- A Senior Developer and Architect,
- A Senior Professor,
- A Educational Head,
- A Senior Research Engineer,
- A R&D Lab Professionals,
- A Start-Up Mentors,
- A system analyst,
- In Research and Development and many more.