Doctor of Philosophy in education is offered to the candidates after they have earned post graduate degree in education. In IIMT University the Ph D program is offered in part time and in full-time mode. This program is designed to produce original excellent research works in the field of Education.
The College of education emphasises upon the research for exploration of new and innovative dimensions of knowledge that will make the scholars adaptive to the future challenges in ever growing educational field.
- UGC approved curriculum.
- Research and Development Cell.
- Online/Offline course work.
- Online and Offline seminars.
- Workshops on different themes such as: Research Methodologies, Use of SPSS for data analysis etc.
- In depth knowledge of the Research Ethics.
- A research scholar can go for post doctoral fellowship or may pursue D.Lit.
- Can work as assistant professor in govt and private educational institutions. Scholars get promotion on higher position.
- Become research coordinator, editor or reviewer.
- Master’s degree in Education with minimum 55% marks,
- Must qualify the PhD entrance exam and interview conducted by the university.
- NET/JRF Candidates are exempted from Ph.D. entrance exam.