IIMT University Meerut, the Top-Notch University in North India offers M.A. (Hindi), a two years specialization PG course. The main objective of this program is to expose learners to the wide extent of Hindi literature. M.A. (Hindi) can be pursued after completing a graduation course in any stream. It essentially involves the study of literature, linguistics, philosophies, poetry, drama, fiction, literary criticism, literary history and much more.
SoAH follows CBCS based curriculum to provide the in depth knowledge and understanding of the subject in a structured way. Our faculties have diverse academic experience and rich knowledge pool to share with the students thus making their learning process easy, smooth, coordinated and compatible. The students study in the conducive learning environment amidst best academic settings. World class infrastructure, modern facilities and latest resources enable our students to outshine and out-perform.
The students not only gain in depth knowledge about Hindi literature but are also connected to our roots thus restoring the space for our very own National language. The students prove to be an edge above their competitors and are readily absorbed in any company upon the completion of their course.
- Experienced & Highly Qualified faculties with Prolific Knowledge.
- Well- Equipped Library, Digital Campus with 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Curriculum at par with all the contemporary needs.
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations.
- Guest Lectures, Live Projects, Case Studies, Research.
- Flipped classes, Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resource.
- Workshops/ Seminars/Conferences/FDP.
- Placement oriented Trainings and industrial Visits.
- Summer Trainings / Internships
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) / National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)/ Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM)/ Spoken Tutorials.
- Self Enhancement Courses.
- Employment Enhancement Courses.
- Literary club, Eco Club, Sports Club, Students’ grievance Cell.
After successful completion of the course the students have a plethora of career choices to choose from such as:-
- A TGT/PGT school teacher, Lecturer/Asst. Professor in colleges and universities.
- Interpreters & translators, script writers, creative content writers for Hindi Journals & Publications in Media and Anchors, etc.
- Students can also work as Social Workers, Business Consultants and Labor Management Officers.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 To develop an informed community equipped with sound knowledge and skills to cope up towards academic excellence and increase the knowledge base aimed at enhancing their professional competence.
- PEO-2 To nurture professional skills, communication skills, conversational skills, entrepreneurial skills, leadership and organizational skills while developing a sense of social responsibility.
- PEO-3 To Promote innovation and research by instilling a sense of independent and critical thinking with sensitivity to social needs.
- PEO-4 To understand social responsibility, constitutional spirit and democratic ethos through nurturing citizenship values and multicultural understanding among the students.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Take informed actions after identifying the assumptions that frame our thinking and actions, checking out the degree to which these assumptions are accurate and valid, and looking at our ideas and decisions (intellectual, organizational and personal) from different perspectives
- PO2: Listen,read,comprehend,speak and write clearly and effectively in person and through electronic media in English/regional Language/Language of the discipline and exhibit sound domain knowledge including academic concepts and terminologies
- PO3: Engage in independent and life long learning in the broadcast context of socio-technological changes.
- PO4: Understand different value systems including one’s own as also the moral dimensions of actions, and accept responsibility for it.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: To develop sound disciplinary knowledge in their particular areas such as industrial-organizational or clinical psychology, social psychology, behavioural psychology, Counselling, Psychometric and Research.
- PSO2: To foster positive attributes such as empathy, compassion, self awareness, social participation, and accountability amongst the learners.
- PSO3: To learn and understand the research and psychometric knowledge in their selected fields of specialization.
- PSO4: To develop an in-depth understanding of research tools, methodology, and ethical research practices.