IIMT University Meerut, the Top-Notch University in North India offers M.A. (Hindi), a two years specialization PG course. The main objective of this program is to expose learners to the wide extent of Hindi literature. M.A. (Hindi) can be pursued after completing a graduation course in any stream. It essentially involves the study of literature, linguistics, philosophies, poetry, drama, fiction, literary criticism, literary history and much more.
SoAH follows CBCS based curriculum to provide the in depth knowledge and understanding of the subject in a structured way. Our faculties have diverse academic experience and rich knowledge pool to share with the students thus making their learning process easy, smooth, coordinated and compatible. The students study in the conducive learning environment amidst best academic settings. World class infrastructure, modern facilities and latest resources enable our students to outshine and out-perform.
The students not only gain in depth knowledge about Hindi literature but are also connected to our roots thus restoring the space for our very own National language. The students prove to be an edge above their competitors and are readily absorbed in any company upon the completion of their course.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- Experienced & Highly Qualified faculties with Prolific Knowledge.
- Well- Equipped Library, Digital Campus with 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Curriculum at par with all the contemporary needs.
- Formal Lectures, Assignments, Presentations.
- Guest Lectures, Live Projects, Case Studies, Research.
- Flipped classes, Lab sessions, Smart Classes, ICT Lab, E- Learning Resource.
- Workshops/ Seminars/Conferences/FDP.
- Placement oriented Trainings and industrial Visits.
- Summer Trainings / Internships
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) / National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)/ Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM)/ Spoken Tutorials.
- Self Enhancement Courses.
- Employment Enhancement Courses.
- Literary club, Eco Club, Sports Club, Students’ grievance Cell.
After successful completion of the course the students have a plethora of career choices to choose from such as:-
- A TGT/PGT school teacher, Lecturer/Asst. Professor in colleges and universities.
- Interpreters & translators, script writers, creative content writers for Hindi Journals & Publications in Media and Anchors, etc.
- Students can also work as Social Workers, Business Consultants and Labor Management Officers.