Two year post graduate MCA with specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is designed to impart the right knowledge and industry ready skills to develop intelligent machines and solve real world problem through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning software and techniques. The field of Al/ML has seen exponential growth in the previous few years.
Thus, this specialisation provides a comprehensive study of designing, developing, supporting & managing computer hardware, software and information networks by theoretical concepts along with practical exposure through projects, internships, industrial visits, expert interaction and technical workshops through IITs and NIITs. At IIMT University through this program some of the key concepts of Python, Panda, Scikit are well explained through lab sessions and having regular doubt clearing sessions with advanced Lab Infrastructure. This programme specially focuses on the computer programming, Algorithm, probabilistic modelling, machine learning, pattern recognition and simulation tools.
• This specialization program provides solid in-depth knowledge of ML techniques; its models, algorithms and AI based solution Paradigms. • Our curriculum is designed by ECIIT Kanpur academicians and Industry experts to strike a balance between theory and practical. • Major recruiters hire students from this specialization.
1. AI/ML professionals will work with stakeholders to determine how to use business data for valuable business Intelligence and analytics. 2. Some Major Recruiters are Amazon, Make my Trip, HDFC Bank, Deloitte, Accenture, Mantra, Flip Cart and many more. 3. The specific roles as per skill set are: • Data Scientist, • ML Engineer, • Robotics scientist, • AI engineer, • BI developer, • Big data Analyst, • Artificial Intelligence Engineer, • AI/ML Consultant, • IoT Architect and • Machine Learning Architect.
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING)||2 years||77000||5000||3600||Semester Pattern||103600|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The Postgraduates Programs are designated to produce skilled Postgraduates who will be proficient professionals in private sector, semi government and government institutions.
- PEO-2 The pass out Postgraduates will be able to handle the overall world requirements and will become effective employees or employers.
- PEO-3 The pass out Postgraduates will be a good team leader and will be able to lead the team to find inexpensive and optimal solutions and, achieve expertise in their fields or become entrepreneurs and play the proficiently managing roles in all types of institutions, establishment, and industry ventures.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: The Postgraduates are capable in basic principles and methods of Computer era with sufficient Mathematical and Scientific grounds and can: • Apply fundamental concepts of integration, Artificial intelligence with deep learning, differentiation, vector calculus, probability & statistics, and discrete mathematics. • Design, create & evaluate programming algorithms appropriate to all types of current real frequent changing difficulties.
- PSO2: The Postgraduates have deep sense acknowledgement for: • Present capability for computers, computer network and server environments and their troubleshooting. • Capacity to handle ever changing cloud computing environments and related solutions. • Well defined knowledge for solving problems of security and threats in knowledge and financial domain.