Masters in Education (M.Ed) is a 2 years professional program in the field of teaching. The Master in Education degree builds upon the knowledge gained during B.Ed Program. It aims at preparing Teachers, educators and other educational professionals including curriculum developers, Planners, Educational policy analysts, supervisors, school principals, researchers etc.
The course helps individuals to be more technically efficient and skilled. It helps the students to know in detail about the Pedagogy of Education as well as helps them to develop an in- depth knowledge about the psychology of the growing children. It involves a comprehensive study of curriculum through blended instruction and efficient use of comprehensive evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- 50% minimum marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed./B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Com
- B.Ed./B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree with minimum 50% marks.
- 5% relaxation in marks is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category candidates.
- Reservation if any, for SC/ST/OBC/EWS and any other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of State government. sss Duration: 2 Years
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF EDUCATION||2 years||47000||2000||Semester Pattern||64000|
|MASTER OF EDUCATION||32000||2000||Semester Pattern||42000|
- Enhanced soft skill training under the supervision of experienced professionals.
- Intensive teaching Workshops.
- Good Placement opportunities.
- Critical understanding of the innovative technologies.
- Opportunity to develop social compassion.
- Guidance and Counselling sessions.
- It offers the observation of new techniques of teaching and sharpens the academic and research aptitude of the candidates.
- After completing M.Ed. program students are eligible for UGC-NET examination and may also pursue Research Degree in Education.
- Can become teacher in schools and also Assistant professor in Teacher Training Department in private or Govt. colleges and University.
- Many other opportunities are available in various NGOs, publishing houses, research and development agencies and emerging fields of educational management & administration.