M.Sc. Biotechnology is a 2 year Postgraduate course. This Programme focuses on the advanced knowledge of the application of biology. It involves the study of the usage of living organisms to produce bio products.
It is an advanced course that helps students in making their career in research and development or gets employed in Pharma and Healthcare.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE (BIOTECHNOLOGY)||2 years||25000||2000||1100||Semester Pattern||40100|
- Course involves Tutorials, Seminars, Guest Lectures, workshops and case studies.
- Study of the Quantitative assays and Protein fractionation.
- Techniques based on Molecular Biology are performed.
- All the equipments needed for practical work is easily available.
- Course allows refining the skills and knowledge of the students.
- Course helps in studying the chemical processes in living matter.
A huge number of opportunities in the field of Biotechnology which include roles like:
- Research Biochemist,
- Biotechnology Research Associate Engineer,
- Quality Controller etc.